REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPER – LITTLE ROCK, AR
The Regional Business Developer’s primary purpose is to develop opportunities for the firm to add new clients for additional revenue and to recruit other firms/attorneys to expand Wilson’s service offerings.
Some of the responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to: seeking new clients and firms through cold calls and other marketing methods, developing strategies and material to present to potential clients and firms, working closely with the Executive Committee to develop and report prospective clients and firms, and other duties, as needed.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- A proven outside sales track record
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Exhibit motivation, perseverance and determination qualities
- Proven track record in strong presentation skills
- Ability to productively utilize social media as a marketing source
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and automobile insurance
- Bachelor’s Degree
Full time position with benefits:
- Partial Employer Paid Health Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance and other supplemental coverage – 100% Employer Paid
- Generous Personal Time Off Program
- Covered Deck Parking – 100% Employer Paid
- Employer 401(K) Matching
- 10 Annual Holidays, including employee birthdays
- Free onsite gym access for all employees
This position does require moderate travel. Employer will reimburse business mileage.