STAFF ATTORNEY – KNOXVILLE, TN
Department: Litigation – Knoxville
Location: TN – Knoxville
Description: Our Firm is currently in search of a Staff Attorney for our Knoxville branch office.
Task-oriented and able to work independently?
Reserved, yet confident in delivering concise facts?
Able to handle a variety of tasks in order to meet urgent deadlines?
Self-disciplined and thorough when carrying out objectives?
If this sounds like you, please take a moment to complete a short application.
The Staff Attorney represents our clients and the firm in bankruptcy, replevin and eviction matters. Responsible for preparing pleadings, file review, attending hearings, and communicating with the clients.
• Must be a licensed attorney in the state of Tennessee and in good standing.
• Experience in the real estate field and/or bankruptcy, preferred.
• Must possess the ability to effectively manage a case load without day-to-day supervision.
• Excellent writing and organizational skills required.
• Must be task and detail oriented.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain a satisfactory driving record.